While I also post several comments on StackOverflow, I figured they might not be as interesting to call out individually. If you're interested, they can all be viewed here.
- Back up a Windows Azure Virtual Machine (link). This describes both async blob copy and blob snapshots
- How to programmatically link resources in an Azure Cloud Service (link)
- How to receive service bus queue messages in a Web Role (link)
- What is the Azure Table Storage equivalent of T-SQL's LIKE command? (link)
- Why is pricing for Web / Worker Role instances greater than Virtual Machines (link)
- Azure queues: How to mark message as visible immediately after calling CloudQueue.GetMessages() (link)