- Maintaining Node.js sessions between multiple instances on Azure . This question is about the feasibility of using Azure Queues for session state (and I cover the issues around this in my answer).
- What are the Azure thresholds for the 10 free sites account, is this for life? While Web Sites are in Preview today, there is information around pricing and free site availability, which I call attention to.
- Tomcat compression in Windows Azure. This is more of a tomcat-related question, but I point out what you'd need to do when pushing up Tomcat configs in Azure.
- Getting broken images from blob storage in Azure websites. This is about the use of Shared Access Signatures, and what happens when there's clock drift.
- Azure- static repository needs reloading.This is about caching content in multiple instances.
- Azure network communication between instances of the same role. This question's about inter-role communication.
- Will Azure ever run 2 instances of my worker role? What happens when you have a single-instance role running, and there's an update? Is a second instance brought online? Could there ever be multiple instances running simultaneously?
- When does a CloudQueueClient update? This is around message-processing in Azure Storage Queues.
Monday, May 6, 2013
StackOverflow Azure Contributions: April 28-May 4
Happy Monday! Here are my StackOverflow answers for Windows Azure questions, covering April 28 through May 4. If you see some that you agree with (or disagree with, though I hope that's not the case!), please vote on the answer. This helps others when visiting these questions and answers in the future.