Oh, this is too-cool news! My team has a new job opening, for an OSS-savvy individual who wants to bring their skills to Windows Azure. One lucky victor will get to do some really cool stuff!
- Present to CxO-level and help to define cloud strategy for ISVs
- Engage in “complementary” communities (non-.NET languages, non-Microsoft 3rd-party apps) through presentations, blogs, and other channels
- Drive technical architecture and design for our top ISVs
- Coach and grow worldwide team of technical and business evangelists
- Deliver on technical readiness activities for partners and the internal worldwide team
- Work closely with internal Product Groups and Business Groups to give product feedback, influence product roadmap and priorities, and remove technical blockers
Ideally, you’re situated somewhere around Silicon Valley or Redmond. But don’t let that deter you from submitting your street-creds and giving it a shot!
The job posting is on the Microsoft Career site, here.
Questions about the position? Feel free to leave comments here. Or… you can email me at Microsoft or DM me on twitter (even if it’s just to let me know that you applied, or that you might know someone else who might be a good fit), and we’ll go from there.
Post a Comment